Get the Construction Invoice Template in PDF and Excel
A construction invoice is a written document containing all the transaction details related to a building project. This document is used to determine the cost of labor and materials utilized to complete the construction project. A construction invoice template is required if you wish to draft an invoice in a professional way.
construction invoice template customizable word design template
What is Invoice in Construction?
It’s a document addressed to the client by a contractor, subcontractor, or vendor when all the payments for the project must be paid. Like any type of invoice, a construction invoice carries out an agreement to pay and, therefore, establishes an AR (account receivable).
What Should a Construction Invoice Look Like?
Here are the essential elements a construction invoice should have:
- Company necessary details: This is where you need to write the company name, address, phone number, email, and website address, if possible.
- Customer information: Include the name of your customer, their phone number, and email address.
- Details of employees: The workers’ details and all the tasks that have been appointed to them should include in this section.
- Details of services and materials: Include the detailed information and costs of all the materials, labor, and services used in the project.
- Payment details: Include the methods of payment and when it should be paid.
construction invoice template free download word
How Do I Write a Construction Invoice?
First off, you need to include the name of your construction business and your customer in detail. Write the duration of the project, invoice number, and elaboration of the project you are working on. Then, write the terms of payment, which include the payment methods, any options of payment, and warranty details.
construction invoice template free word template
Now, list the materials used to complete the construction project, including the numbers of each material, costs of each item, and a total price for each product type. Add the detailed description of work, including working hours, rates per hour, and the entire amount of each type of work.
Moreover, make a new line to write the entire material cost and another line for the overall labor cost. Then, add the price that you charge, the tax, and when the payment must be paid.
How Do I Make a PDF Construction Invoice?
- Find and download a free construction invoice template in a .pdf file.
- Launch the downloaded file on the corresponding program on your PC.
- Add the necessary information about your business, such as your company name, contact details, and logo, at the top of the template.
- Customize the editable items in the template, and make sure to include all the elements that must be included in an invoice. These include the necessary information, the costs, the services and materials provided, payment conditions, and so on.
- Proofread the whole document and save it.
construction invoice template in word design
How Do I Create a Simple Construction Invoice in Excel?
- Launch Excel and find a template to make an invoice. Choose the one you prefer and open it.
- Customize the template with all the details that a construction invoice should have.
- Check the details again before saving the file.
construction invoice template in word free download
Creating an invoice doesn’t need to be complicated. With a construction invoice template that you can get from any design platform, you can be confident that you are creating an invoice in a professional manner.
construction invoice template in word
construction invoice template template for word
construction invoice template template free word
construction invoice template word template free