The Best Bill Calendar Template in Excel
In terms of finance, many of us often fail to manage things properly. This will significantly contribute to fines for the unpaid bills. One of the best ways to solve this issue is by using a bill calendar. If you have no idea how to make one, you simply need to look for a bill calendar template in any design platform and customize it based on your needs.
What is the Bill Calendar?
It’s a financial tool specifically designed to help you keep track of all the important dates, such as the dates where all your payments are due.
How Can I Keep Track of My Payment?
Here is the step-by-step tutorial that you can start to implement so that you have more organized finance:
- Decide a specific spot where you can put all your bills
- Dedicate a particular time and place where you can pay all the monthly bills
- Make a list of each bill and payment along with the due dates and the sum of money you owed
- Create a bill calendar by using Excel or other spreadsheet applications
How Do I Create a Bill Calendar?
It can be pretty difficult to remember all the bills you need to pay every month. This is particularly so if the bill is due on different days. If you wish to keep track of every single thing, here is what you can do:
- Gather all of your bills, especially the monthly ones.
- Write down the amount owed and the due date for each bill. You can write it down on a piece of paper, type it on a computer using specific software, or type it on your phones.
- Put your bill calendar in a specific place where you are able to check it every week.
- To see how you are doing after making a bill calendar, use your overall spend as a guide.
How Do I Create a Calendar Template in Excel?
A bill calendar template offers you a basic layout of a bill pay calendar that you can adapt to your requirements with ease. Plenty of those templates are readily available in Microsoft Excel file format. If you are wondering how to make one, you only need to look for a template in a .xls file and edit it per your needs.
How to Create a Personal Bill Calendar in Excel?
- Open a new spreadsheet and label each column across the top of the sheet with these titles: Payee, Amount Owed, Date of Payment/Due Date, Date Paid, Sums Paid, Check, and Balance.
- Under the Payee, list all the bills you must pay, such as rent, mortgage, savings, loads, employee salaries, food, gasoline, electricity, phone and water, and so on.
- Skip one row directly from underneath the last item and leave the row blank. Then, fill it with leisure bills, including gifts, travel savings, donations, and savings for a holiday.
- Save the document and label it as Monthly Bills. You can also copy the spreadsheet so that you can use it for the next months.
- Fill in the spreadsheet copy with all the bill details in that month.
The main benefit of making a monthly bill calendar, spreadsheet, or planner is that your cash flow will be improved. So, what are you waiting for? Find and download a bill calendar template to organize your finance.
Printable Bill Calendar Template Sample