- 1 Free Printable Creative Candy Bar Wrapper Template
- 2 How Do I Make My Own Candy Bar Wrappers?
- 3 What Kind of Paper Do You Use for Candy Bar Wrappers?
- 4 What Are the Measurements for A Candy Bar Wrapper?
- 5 How Do You Wrap A Personalized Candy Bar?
- 6 How Do You Make A Candy Wrapper on Microsoft Word?
- 7 Printable Candy Bar Wrapper Template Sample
Free Printable Creative Candy Bar Wrapper Template
Candy bar is a cute and fun present to give out. It also makes a nice favor for parties such as birthdays, baby showers, graduations, or retirements. To make it even more interesting, you may want to consider creating your own wrapper. It’s quite easy to do by using printable candy bar wrapper template that can be downloaded for free, edited, and then printed.
How Do I Make My Own Candy Bar Wrappers?
Here’s how you are able to create your own candy bar wrappers:
- Choose the template according to your candy bar size.
- Click on your chosen template to download and save it to your computer.
- Open the template image using graphic editing software.
- Edit the wrappers as much as you’d like, by adding pictures, text, or changing the element designs such as its color palettes.
- After you’ve done with editing, print it out on your home printer using lightweight paper.
- Finally, wrap your candy bar on the printed wrappers.
What Kind of Paper Do You Use for Candy Bar Wrappers?
It is important to use paper that’s suited for photos if you want to include photos in your wrappers. Plain paper will make your image appears less sharp than it seems on your computer. You may use the glossy paper or card stock type of paper then if you want to add labels; it’s recommended to use sticker paper.
What Are the Measurements for A Candy Bar Wrapper?
The candy bar wrapper template size will depend on the candy bar type that you use. Here are few size examples:
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate (45 g)
Size in inch: 5.375 x 2.25 x 0.25 in
Size in cm: 13.6 x 5.7 x 0.6 cm
- Cadbury Caramilk (50 g)
Size in inch: 4.4375 x 2.125 x 0.4375 in
Size in cm: 11.3 x 5.4 x 1.1 cm
- Nestle Aero Milk Chocolate (42 g)
Size in inch: 5 x 1.875 x 0.5 in
Size in cm: 12.7 x 4.8 x 1.2 cm
How Do You Wrap A Personalized Candy Bar?
Set your custom printed wrapper on top of hard surface and then place your candy bar on the center top of it. Put glue along the wrapper, then pull the paper around the candy bar. Make sure the paper is wrapped tight and neat around your candy so it won’t slip off.
How Do You Make A Candy Wrapper on Microsoft Word?
You can absolutely use Microsoft Word, which is simpler than say, Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator. Simply insert your downloaded template, add background image and add clip art or picture as you’d like according to your candy wrapper theme. Print it out like you usually do with document after you’re done.
Making personalized candy wrapper may turn into fun crafts, as it is an easy and simple to enough for anyone of all skills level and ages. Feel free to use the candy bar wrapper template to put your own personal touch into the celebration and make special treats to special persons.
Printable Candy Bar Wrapper Template Sample