- 1 Customable Candy Wrapper Template to Create Personalized Gifts
- 2 What Is the Candy Wrapper?
- 3 How Do You Make Custom Candy Wrappers?
- 4 What Size is a Candy Bar Wrapper Template?
- 5 How Do I Print the Candy Wrappers Template?
- 6 What Can You Use the Candy Wrappers for?
- 7 Printable Candy Wrapper Template Sample
Customable Candy Wrapper Template to Create Personalized Gifts
Custom candy wrappers that you personally print will be a nice addition for gifts, party events, or as fun announcement tool. You don’t exactly need to be skilled at using computer or graphic editor software just to create one. With the candy wrapper template, anyone can make cute personalized wrapper for candy designs in several easy steps, which will be explained in the following.
What Is the Candy Wrapper?
Candy wrapper is the outside wrap or cover that protects candy or chocolate bar. A custom wrapper is guaranteed can make memorable impression on the guests for various occasions. It also makes a practical yet effective marketing tool for business to give to their customers.
How Do You Make Custom Candy Wrappers?
Follow these three simple steps to use candy wrapper template and create your own craft:
- Select the template with your preferred size from various available templates.
- Open the template on your computer using suitable editing program, personalize it, and then print the wrapper out.
- Wrap the printed template around your candy and then hand it out to your guests or customers.
What Size is a Candy Bar Wrapper Template?
- Candy bars wrappers full size:
The full size of candy wrapper fits with standard Hershey Bar chocolate (1.55 oz). It will require you to use wrapper template with size at least 5.25 x 5.25 inch. Print it out and trim to fit your candy nicely, and after it has fitted, fold the wrapping paper and tape it to the candy bar.
- Candy bars wrappers full size:
The full size of candy wrapper fits with mini Hershey Bar chocolate. It will require you to use wrapper template with size at least 2.25 x 1.5 inch. Print it out and trim to fit your candy nicely, and after it has fitted, fold the wrapping paper and tape it to the candy bar.
How Do I Print the Candy Wrappers Template?
You have to make sure that the printing process is set accurately since the wrapper has to fit candy with certain size. If you aren’t size how the template will fit into your candy, you may test it by printing one and try to wrap it around the candy.
What Can You Use the Candy Wrappers for?
Below are several event ideas where you can give out the candy with custom wrappers:
- Holidays – give the candies on special holidays such as Christmas, Halloween, or Valentine’s Day.
- Birthdays – hand the candies as favors on birthday parties of children or adults.
- Shower events – candies with personalized wrappers are perfect for baby shower or wedding shower favors.
- Business – hand out the candies at business’ anniversaries or grand opening events.
- Fundraiser – use the candies as extra items in fundraising event of your organizations, schools, churches, or scouts.
In conclusion, this customable candy wrapper template is able to make a perfect addition for different occasions. The possibilities of design is practically endless, as you are allowed to create unique images, colors, text, or patterns to match with the theme of your special event.
Printable Candy Wrapper Template Sample