Case Smartphone Template for Your Own Custom Phone Case
The case of a mobile phone can not only be used to give protection to your smartphone, but it can also be an excellent tool to show who you are, your interest, or even your business. If you would like to create your own custom phone case, a case smartphone template will save you from the complicated task of making the design of the case.
How Do You Make a Smartphone Case Template?
You simply need to visit certain design platforms that offer you a free template for making a phone case. Pick the one that suits your need, download it, and open it in the respective design application to customize it based on your preference.
How to Use Template to Create Phone Case?
- First off, find and download a phone case template on any design platform. However, make sure you opt for a PSD template file.
- PSD file has three different types of files, this includes the .psd file itself, .jpg, and .pdf or .txt file. Use Photoshop to launch the PSD file. You will find how detailed the template is. Before you start editing each layer of the template, make sure to study them first.
- The last step is to place your content on the existing layout. In order to do so, you simply need to select the “Smart Object” option. This will open a new window that shows the specific item you want to replace.
How to Create Transparent Custom Phone Case?
A case smartphone template is available in many different types, designs, and colors. If you opt for a transparent template, there are some additional considerations you need to keep in mind, which include:
- Avoid using transparent and opaque elements at the same time since you will end up having a case with gaps in the design. In addition to that, the colors will not be printed properly.
- When customizing transparent colors using Photoshop, the colors will refer to the term “opacity.” If you want to add a graphic with transparency of around 25 percent, the opacity will display as 75 percent.
- If you want a case with transparent sides as well as a background, you don’t need to place your graphic on the whole space.
How to Make Smartphone Case with Your Own Photo?
- Choose the type and size of the case that fits your smartphone. Open the file in a corresponding program.
- Once you have opened the file, select the layer where you will add your photo. Make sure you opt for a high-quality picture as it will affect the result when you print the case out.
- Use the existing tools to adjust the image so that it can fit perfectly into the layout.
- If you want, you can also add a background to your smartphone case, but this is utterly optional.
- Once you have finished the designing process, the next step will be taking the file to the nearby print shop.
How to Print a Phone Case?
Before taking your file to the print shop, be sure to follow these simple guidelines:
- Save the file in JPEG format or PNG. If the design of your case has a see-through background, make sure to save it in PNG.
- Be sure to set your print file to the standard RGB color profile.
- Be sure all the important elements are in the print area.
Be it for protection, style, or maybe both, phone cases are undeniably the most popular phone accessories. With a case smartphone template, you can have your own custom design case that fits your style.
Printable Case Smartphone Template Sample