Character Chart Template to Explain Who You Are
A character chart is almost the same as a character bio. It provides the information regarding the character and life of the author. What distinguishes it from a character profile is the usage of graphics. A character chart uses a graphic aid to explain about the characters. It also uses the minimal text. Therefore in writing it, it may feel simpler. Even so, the formation cannot be arbitrary. The following is the information about character chart template and other related matters.
How Do You Write a Character Chart?
There are several steps involved in writing a Character Chart.
- The first step is getting a start. In this step, you have to analyze your character. Reading the stories with story characters will be quite helpful. Don’t forget to take a note to help you make the outline.
- The next step is to write a character analysis. This can be started by writing an introduction. In this analysis, write down your physical appearance in short bullet points. Write also the points about character’s background, including the personalities and relationships with other people. Don’t forget to collect supporting evidences for your list.
- 10+ Printable Automotive Bill of Sale Template
- 5+ Organizational Chart Template Free Download PSD
- 5+ Table of Contents Template PSD Flyer
- 10+ Research Poster PSD Template Free
- Drafting Checklist Sample Template
What Should Be On a Character Sheet?
There are a number of things that must be considered when inserting text into the character chart template. What is contained therein must start with the basics. After that, proceeds it to the details. The following are the basic things that must be included.
- Personal characteristics
- Physical characteristics or appearance
While things that are more detailed are as follows:
- Life and family environment
- Friends or best friends
- Details of education
- Career experience
Does The Character Chart Need an Explanation?
In a character chart, an explanation is still needed. However, it doesn’t need to be too long for many paragraphs. You can adjust it depending on the chart format used.
On a character chart that separates points and explanations, just prioritize the points and provide a little explanation. Meanwhile, in a character chart consisting of tables, you can usually enter a point explanation directly. However, it does not need to be in the form of a long description.
How Do You Upgrade Your Character Chart?
To upgrade the character chart, you can find references by reading other people’s profiles. The second is to observe the surroundings then turn it into objects. In addition, you can also use the famous quotes.
What Things are Usually Written On a Character Chart?
The details written on the character chart are closely related to the characteristics and life of a person. However, they cannot deviate too much. They must be closely related to the characteristics of a person. These usually are:
- Physical appearance
- Less favorites
Well, the character chart is quite interesting thing to write the personality realistically. It is very simple, straightforward, and able to explain everything. Use the appropriate character chart template to increase your value.