Excellent Receptionist Resume Objective With No Experience
A receptionist has an important role in a company. If you feel you have good skills to become a receptionist, you can apply for a job in this position. However, you need to consider a few important things before creating a compelling receptionist resume objective. For example, by paying attention to job descriptions and skills required by a company. If you are still confused about how to get started, you can start by reading the sample resume objective in this article.
What Skills Are Needed As A Receptionist?
If you already have experience as a receptionist, you will be familiar with the various skills required. However, there is no need to worry if you don’t have any experience at all, you are still entitled to get a job in this position. Some of the skills a receptionist needs to build a good receptionist resume objective include:
- Able to serve customers well
- Can communicate verbally and in writing
- Friendly, professional, and well adapted
- Have the skills to solve problems
- Have high integrity
- Can adapt quickly when learning new technology
- Patient and good at listening to others
What Are The Responsibilities of A Receptionist?
Besides knowing the skills, you must also know the responsibilities of a receptionist so that you can write a great receptionist resume objective. The following are the duties:
Greet visitors who come
- Able to connect management with outsiders
- Answer incoming calls to the office
- Provide and provide the information required by clients
- Receive business emails and answer them
- Maintain discipline in the reception area
One of the most important duties and qualifications you should have as a receptionist is clear communication skills. You must be an active listener and be able to serve customers well. You also have a big responsibility to meet customer demands properly.
Receptionists are needed in many companies, including hotels. Good service from the receptionist will attract customers to visit again. Some of the things that are targeted for receptionist performance are friendly service, business etiquette, and communication skills.
Objective For Receptionist Resume With No Experience
It doesn’t matter whether you want to apply for an entry-level position or an experienced one, you still need an eye-catching objective resume. Whether for company or hotel receptionist resume objectives, you must make them carefully.
The following are some examples of receptionist resume objective that you can use:
- To obtain a position as a receptionist in ABC Grand Hotel to leverage my abilities and skills in serving customers well and being friendly, patient, and able to fulfill client desires.
- The best graduates who are integrated, have high motivation and have qualified skills in the field of administration. Want a position at XYZ Company to develop a career in responsible reception, receiving good phone calls, and answering business emails.
- Willing to learn new things quickly. Completed studies in the field of communication and has obtained a bachelor’s degree, including having taken computer courses to become certified. My educational background and qualifications are very supportive to help smooth a career as a receptionist in your company.
- A passionate desire to join Pearls & Co. brings excellent filing skills and administrative duties.
You need to pay attention to several aspects such as the skills and responsibilities to build an excellent receptionist resume objective. Hopefully, our explanations above will help you to write a great resume.