Training Checklist Template For New Employees
Does your company is about to hire new workers? Then, you might have specific criteria for your employees. Anyway, once you have selected several new employees to work with you, you need to train them. Use a training checklist template to create a list of tasks for training your new workers. This template may be very helpful for you because it saves your time and energy. Plus, it is very practical. It might also store some instructions for their job desks. Find your printable training checklist template on our website for free download. We offer you several kinds of training templates in varied designs, ideas, and purposes. Let’s check our templates for further info below!
10+ Free Printable Training Checklist Template
There are some training checklist printable template designs that our users love most. They all are free to download as well as you have good internet or Wi-Fi access. Plus, you need to tap the download button that exists near the template. From simple, common to specific, exclusive training templates, you could find them all. Anyway, now, let’s take a look at our varied training templates in the following numbers below!
- Simple Training Checklist MS Word Template
- Basic Server Training Checklist Doc Docx Worksheet
- Common Restaurant Employee Training Editable Pdf Template
- General Training Program Template For New Workers
- Formal Employee Safety Training Sheet to Print Fast
- Personal Employee Checklist Template in MS Excel Format
- Free Download Apple Pages Teacher Checklist Template
- Employee Daily Checklist Template In Google Docs
- Example Google Sheets Induction Checklist Template
- New Workers Project Checklist Spreadsheet in Numbers
- Training Checklists Pdf Format Free Template to Download
- Training Plan Checklist Printable Sample to Edit Easily
All of those sample training checklist template ideas mentioned above have already received 5 stars from our visitors. Anyway, for your information, our templates come in the US Standard Letter and A4 paper size. They also come in different formats such as MS Word, MS Excel, Apple Pages, editable Pdf, Google Docs, and many others.
Creating a DIY Training Template
Do you want to create your DIY training template in your spare time? Why not? let you read some tips below first!
- Purpose. What kind of training template do you want to create? It is important to outline your purposes and preferences first. Do you want to make a teacher sheet, training plan, new worker project, or safety training? Well, it will be up to you.
- Complete details. You will not be the one who will read the training template. Your boss might check your template. Therefore, you need to make it informative. A training template tends to store info such as the new employee’s name, skills, date, trained by, signed by, etc.
- MS Excel. Even a new training worker will receive their first payment. To help you to do the counting, let you use Microsoft Excel as your training template format. This format is a kind of auto-calculation design that uses a formula to count fast and accurately.
Finally, the training checklist sample does help people especially those who take the responsibility to train new workers.